About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cahir liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
Cahir liked the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
Cahir liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
-
Cahir liked the chapter Pov with Kendra at the mall in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
Cahir liked the chapter The next moring in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Cahir liked the chapter In for the kill shot in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
-
Cahir liked the chapter Worship your cock with eagerness in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
-
Cahir liked the chapter Plain honesty in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
3 weeks ago
-
Cahir liked the chapter Rewarding the intruder in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
3 weeks ago
-
Cahir liked the chapter Broaden Ava Kinks further(Threesome route, Kendra) in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Cahir has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cahir has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cahir has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cahir has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cahir has not earned any awards.