About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CJ316 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
20 hours ago
-
CJ316 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 day ago
-
CJ316 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 day ago
-
CJ316 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 day ago
-
CJ316 liked the chapter Office Oral Exam in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
CJ316 liked the chapter Good Girl Gratitude in Bimbo GPT.
3 days ago
-
CJ316 liked the chapter Wishmaster the Personal Attorney in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
3 days ago
-
CJ316 liked the chapter The Bookworm in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
3 days ago
-
CJ316 liked the chapter Neighborly in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
3 days ago
-
CJ316 liked the chapter Date Night in Gotham in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 days ago
No recent activity
CJ316 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CJ316 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CJ316 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CJ316 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CJ316 has not earned any awards.