About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bsethan liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
Bsethan liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
Bsethan liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
Bsethan liked the chapter The College Spreads: The Viewers and the Actors in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 week ago
-
Bsethan liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
Bsethan liked the chapter The Real Danger in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Bsethan liked the chapter One Night in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Bsethan liked the chapter The College Spreads: Rebekah and Rhett in College Spread: Sex Poker.
2 weeks ago
-
Bsethan liked the chapter A Little Time in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Bsethan liked the chapter Cold Feet, Soft Middle in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Bsethan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bsethan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bsethan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bsethan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bsethan has not earned any awards.