About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 21, 1994
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch on YouTube
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Jerk off
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
-
Brown1 published the chapter Bimbo University – Beverly Hills** **Chapter 1.4 (Expanded) – Multiverse Bleed: The Millers Origin & the First Preparation Week** *(Full reading-order integration of the Black Takeover strain into the Bimbo Apocalypse multiverse – extended cut)* in Bimbo takeover.
1 day ago
-
-
Brown1 published the story Bimbo takeover.
2 days ago
-
Brown1 published the chapter Higher Power – Side Story** **“Confession of the Flesh”** in Woman dominant the world.
2 days ago
-
Brown1 published the story Monsters New World Order.
2 days ago
-
Brown1 published the story Woman dominant the world.
3 days ago
-
Brown1 published the chapter Side Story: BNWO Resort Show – Petra Taylor’s Testimony** Part 4 in BNWO.
6 days ago
-
Brown1 published the chapter Side Story: BNWO Resort Show – Petra Taylor’s Testimony** Part 3 in BNWO.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Brown1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Brown1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Brown1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Brown1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Brown1 has not earned any awards.