About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- January 1, 1996
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Go to the gym or get fucked
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
News
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Broken toy left a comment on the chapter Das Chaos schlägt ein, jetzt zählt Schnelligkeit (Teil 2) in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
4 days ago
-
Broken toy published the chapter Das Chaos schlägt ein, jetzt zählt Schnelligkeit (Teil 2) in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
4 days ago
-
Broken toy published the chapter Das Chaos schlägt ein, jetzt zählt Schnelligkeit (Teil 1) in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
6 days ago
-
Broken toy posted a reply on the chapter Der "Spaß" beginnt, purres Chaos im Anflug in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
6 days ago
-
Broken toy posted a reply on the chapter Der "Spaß" beginnt, purres Chaos im Anflug in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
6 days ago
-
Broken toy left a comment on the chapter Der "Spaß" beginnt, purres Chaos im Anflug in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
6 days ago
-
Broken toy published the chapter Der "Spaß" beginnt, purres Chaos in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
6 days ago
-
Broken toy published the chapter The shift in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
1 week ago
-
Broken toy liked the chapter Owned in Celebrity One-Shots.
1 week ago
-
Broken toy liked the chapter Claiming The Runners Arse in Celebrity One-Shots.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Broken toy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Broken toy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Broken toy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Broken toy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Broken toy has not earned any awards.