About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 17
- Location
- United States
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Britannia liked the chapter Target in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
14 hours ago
-
Britannia liked the chapter Oopsie Daisy in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Britannia liked the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 week ago
-
Britannia liked the chapter Middle Ground in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 week ago
-
Britannia liked the chapter Five Stars in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
Britannia liked the chapter Mom Checks in in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 weeks ago
-
Britannia liked the chapter Share Your Friends in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 weeks ago
-
Britannia liked the chapter Sofia's filthy pleasure in Slut Girlfriend.
1 month ago
-
Britannia liked the chapter A little… Persuasion in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 months ago
-
Britannia liked the chapter One sided in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Britannia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Britannia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Britannia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Britannia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Britannia has not earned any awards.