About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 5
- Location
- Your mom's bedroom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
I am illiterate outside of erotica
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I am a consumer, not a producer
- In conclusion, I am
-
Male
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter Not yet in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter Kimi get a break…sorta in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter Of course not! in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
1 week ago
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter The Essay Assignment in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
3 weeks ago
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter More wedgies! in Wedgie and Cuntbust Tales.
3 weeks ago
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter The front door. in Thieving karma.
2 months ago
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter She tries to guess the code (interactive) in Thieving karma.
2 months ago
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter Absolutely not in Ballbusting your futa girflriend.
2 months ago
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter Don't waste anytime in the fight in Ballbusting your futa girflriend.
2 months ago
-
Boyishboy312 liked the chapter Break it in Ballbusting your futa girflriend.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Boyishboy312 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Boyishboy312 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Boyishboy312 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Boyishboy312 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Boyishboy312 has not earned any awards.