About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 18
- Location
- Northern Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Boss liked the chapter Resi unter Freunden (Bild) in Resi.
1 week ago
-
Boss left a comment on the chapter Rotes Buch Nr. 1: Ein unerwarteter Besucher in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
1 week ago
-
Boss published the chapter Bild in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
1 week ago
-
Boss published the chapter Der Bericht in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
2 weeks ago
-
Boss liked the chapter Rotes Buch Nr. 1: Ein unerwarteter Besucher in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
2 weeks ago
-
Boss published the chapter Sonntagsgeschichten in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
2 weeks ago
-
Boss liked the chapter Resi im Hinterhof (Bild) in Resi.
3 weeks ago
-
Boss liked the chapter Ausklang in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
3 weeks ago
-
Boss liked the chapter You go to work, she has training to do in Cucked By Chyoa.
3 weeks ago
-
Boss liked the chapter Bad times for you, good times for her in Cucked By Chyoa.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Boss has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Boss has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Boss has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Boss has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Boss has not earned any awards.