About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bondage4u published the chapter ARIANA GRANDE in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
17 hours ago
-
Bondage4u left a comment on the chapter Cum button in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
17 hours ago
-
Bondage4u published the chapter "HOW'D YOU GET"....? in The Making of a Cock Slave.
19 hours ago
-
Bondage4u published the chapter Emma Watson and Robert in The Making of a Cock Slave.
19 hours ago
-
Bondage4u published the chapter Robert! in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Bondage4u left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Movies & TV Show Characters Fucked.
2 days ago
-
Bondage4u published the chapter "I'M ABOUT TO CUM, in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 days ago
-
Bondage4u published the chapter "YOU'RE BODY KNOWS WHAT IT WANTS, in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 days ago
-
Bondage4u published the chapter MALLORY JAMES MAHONEY in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 days ago
-
Bondage4u published the chapter RIDE HIM OF COURSE! in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Bondage4u has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bondage4u has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bondage4u has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bondage4u has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bondage4u has not earned any awards.