About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter With Mrs Carter in The Reality Editor.
1 day ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Adrian Stone, Sleeping in bedroom at parent's home in The Reality Editor.
1 day ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Introduction in Sex Note.
2 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Nerds Need Knowledge in "Yes".
4 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Time Out! in BTVS: Xander's Sexy Genie.
1 week ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Good morning in Items of Power.
1 week ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Walk this way in Items of Power.
1 week ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter More horrifically than I could have imagined. in Read the Sign.
2 weeks ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Breasts (of holding) in Alternatum.
2 weeks ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter [Body Writing (1A, 2A), Written Truth (1D, 2C)] in Alternatum.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Blue_Baby has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Blue_Baby has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Blue_Baby has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Blue_Baby has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Blue_Baby has not earned any awards.