About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter Grace’s turn. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 hours ago
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter Milana goes first. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 hours ago
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter Acting on instinct. in The Spirit of Lust.
16 hours ago
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter Second floor, last room to the left. in The Spirit of Lust.
16 hours ago
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter Tarzan sends a text in Morgan's Lunch Break.
3 weeks ago
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter A little experiment! in Heath’s Humiliation.
4 weeks ago
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter It can’t really get any worse now, can it? in Heath’s Humiliation.
4 weeks ago
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter Simple. With an orgasm. in Heath’s Humiliation.
4 weeks ago
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter You try to defend yourself, but get interrupted in Heath’s Humiliation.
4 weeks ago
-
BlueRanger liked the chapter Stimulating, for a lack of a better word in Heath’s Humiliation.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
BlueRanger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BlueRanger has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BlueRanger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BlueRanger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BlueRanger has not earned any awards.