About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter Fill her even more (extreme cuminflation warning) in Mod your life.
2 days ago
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter Li Mei questions General Shoa in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter Mileena wakes up in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 days ago
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 days ago
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 days ago
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter You escape belsavis in Bleached Galaxy.
2 days ago
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 days ago
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
Bl4ckH4r3 liked the chapter You pay Akane a visit in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Bl4ckH4r3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bl4ckH4r3 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bl4ckH4r3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bl4ckH4r3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bl4ckH4r3 has not earned any awards.