About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bittreus left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Favorable Odds.
18 hours ago
-
Bittreus liked the chapter Jan. Week 2: Monday: Planning Period-Leah Offers Nate a Quick Blowjob in Attaining Tenure.
4 days ago
-
Bittreus liked the chapter [Author Announcement] January Weekend 1 in Attaining Tenure.
4 days ago
-
Bittreus liked the chapter Escalation Recommended in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
5 days ago
-
Bittreus liked the chapter 55. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
5 days ago
-
Bittreus liked the chapter 36. Betrayal in Something's Off.
5 days ago
-
Bittreus left a comment on the chapter Introduction in The Rules We Break.
5 days ago
-
Bittreus liked the chapter The stranger takes his end of the deal in Thrust.
1 week ago
-
Bittreus liked the chapter Introduction in The Contact.
1 month ago
-
Bittreus liked the chapter January Teacher Work Day: Mr. Howard's Office... in Attaining Tenure.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Bittreus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bittreus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bittreus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bittreus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bittreus has not earned any awards.