About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bert-the-avenger liked the chapter Introduction in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
Bert-the-avenger left a comment on the chapter An Axe to Grind in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
Bert-the-avenger liked the chapter Dinner with Huntress in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
Bert-the-avenger liked the chapter "I will be out of the office..." in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
Bert-the-avenger liked the chapter 5 days of pictures in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
Bert-the-avenger liked the chapter Cleaning day in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
Bert-the-avenger liked the chapter Taking out the trash in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
Bert-the-avenger liked the chapter Amazon striptease (continued) in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
Bert-the-avenger liked the chapter Of course you keep watching! in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
Bert-the-avenger liked the chapter Home inspection in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Bert-the-avenger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bert-the-avenger has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bert-the-avenger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bert-the-avenger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bert-the-avenger has not earned any awards.