About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter A Hot Date in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter Surprisingly, she does in The 'Direct-Her' App.
1 day ago
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter A lovely couple in Hypnotic all the way.
2 days ago
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter Personalisation in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Berserker3004 liked the chapter Tried for a Jean got a Pryor in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Berserker3004 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Berserker3004 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Berserker3004 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Berserker3004 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Berserker3004 has not earned any awards.