About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Beppo liked the chapter A Week Engaged in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Beppo liked the chapter Time for History in Omni App.
1 week ago
-
Beppo liked the chapter Finding Amber: Physically in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Beppo liked the chapter It does! Michelle answers the phone. in The Affirmation Ring.
1 week ago
-
Beppo liked the chapter Mary. in Shared Custody (COMPLETE).
2 weeks ago
-
Beppo liked the chapter Change his situationship in Snap!.
3 weeks ago
-
Beppo liked the chapter Charmed: post recast in Mind Control Fanfiction.
3 weeks ago
-
Beppo liked the chapter Xena: Warrior Princess in Mind Control Fanfiction.
3 weeks ago
-
Beppo liked the chapter A bit of fun in Mind Control Fanfiction.
3 weeks ago
-
Beppo liked the chapter Frozen and Fucked in Mind Control Fanfiction.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Beppo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Beppo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Beppo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Beppo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Beppo has not earned any awards.