About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Beholder liked the chapter Introduction in My Violet Secret.
4 hours ago
-
Beholder liked the chapter You let Jessica have her way. in The bad class.
5 hours ago
-
Beholder liked the chapter A Proposal in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 day ago
-
Beholder liked the chapter Full Ahegao in Camera Shy.
1 day ago
-
Beholder liked the chapter What to say in Camera Shy.
1 day ago
-
Beholder liked the chapter Slight Problem in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 days ago
-
Beholder liked the chapter Office Oral Exam in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
5 days ago
-
Beholder liked the chapter The Bookworm in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
5 days ago
-
Beholder liked the chapter Naked on the Boardwalk in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 week ago
-
Beholder liked the chapter Public Stripping in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 week ago
No recent activity
Beholder has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Beholder has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Beholder has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Beholder has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Beholder has not earned any awards.