About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Beecroft liked the chapter No, it doesn't in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
6 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter By using his police officer slave in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
6 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter Yes, he does in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter We catch up with Mason in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter Serena?!? in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter He wants to show them something in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter He is speechless in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter She is ready to serve in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter The odds are against her in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter Doesn't look like it in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Beecroft has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Beecroft has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Beecroft has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Beecroft has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Beecroft has not earned any awards.