About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Barf the Fisch liked the chapter Meet up with Monarch. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
4 days ago
-
Barf the Fisch liked the chapter Follow the ranger. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
4 days ago
-
Barf the Fisch liked the chapter Seek out Gloomstar. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
4 days ago
-
Barf the Fisch left a comment on the chapter Return to Tanver's Crossing. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
4 days ago
-
Barf the Fisch liked the chapter Return to Tanver's Crossing. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
4 days ago
-
Barf the Fisch left a comment on the chapter Prepare your parties. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
Barf the Fisch liked the chapter Prepare your parties. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
Barf the Fisch liked the chapter Try and get some sleep. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
Barf the Fisch liked the chapter Wind up one more time. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 weeks ago
-
Barf the Fisch liked the chapter Grab the YiivCam and get ready. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Barf the Fisch has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Barf the Fisch has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Barf the Fisch has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Barf the Fisch has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Barf the Fisch has not earned any awards.