About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I want to share and develop my erotic fantasies.
I'm also open for ideas and requests, though I only write what I'm interested in, mostly TG.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Baranda liked the chapter Break 2 in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
Baranda posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Clothbound.
1 week ago
-
Baranda posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Clothbound.
1 week ago
-
Baranda posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Clothbound.
1 week ago
-
Baranda left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Clothbound.
1 week ago
-
Baranda liked the chapter Bethany's (Simon's mom) wish in Aphrodite‘s Wishing Coin.
1 week ago
-
Baranda liked the chapter Tails: Marissa’s wish in Aphrodite‘s Wishing Coin.
1 week ago
-
Baranda liked the chapter Tails: Simon's wish in Aphrodite‘s Wishing Coin.
1 week ago
-
Baranda liked the chapter Tails: Marissa’s wish in Aphrodite‘s Wishing Coin.
1 week ago
-
Baranda liked the chapter First time in Aphrodite‘s Wishing Coin.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Baranda has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Baranda has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Baranda has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Baranda has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Baranda has not earned any awards.