About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Barak43 liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Barak43 liked the chapter ...but foresight is a blessing. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Barak43 liked the chapter Talent Scouting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Barak43 liked the chapter At The Club in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Barak43 left a comment on the chapter It starts with a kiss. But you want more in Reborn into Calitian.
3 weeks ago
-
Barak43 liked the chapter Dressed Up Darlings in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
-
Barak43 liked the chapter "Chrissy's got the right idea...but I think we can go farther." in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
4 weeks ago
-
Barak43 liked the chapter She tries out for cheerleading. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
4 weeks ago
-
Barak43 liked the chapter Work's Done in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Barak43 liked the chapter A group of four humans in Caverns & Taverns.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Barak43 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Barak43 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Barak43 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Barak43 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Barak43 has not earned any awards.