About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bao liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
Bao liked the chapter 'Rachel' is next in Accidental Incest.
4 days ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Cocksucker in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Mad at dad in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
Bao liked the chapter "Men." in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Testing with 'Esther' in Accidental Incest.
4 days ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Esther as Baseline in Accidental Incest.
4 days ago
-
Bao liked the chapter The luckiest boy in the world in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Bribery? in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 weeks ago
-
Bao liked the chapter The Gift in The Family Tree Paradox.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Bao has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bao has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bao has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bao has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bao has not earned any awards.