About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bananafuck69 liked the chapter Introduction in In Space No One Can Hear You Breed.
8 months ago
-
Bananafuck69 liked the chapter Introduction in The Submission Accelerator.
8 months ago
No recent activity
Bananafuck69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bananafuck69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bananafuck69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bananafuck69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bananafuck69 has not earned any awards.