About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bambooooostories left a comment on the chapter Taking a risk in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 hours ago
-
Bambooooostories liked the chapter Taking a risk in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 hours ago
-
Bambooooostories liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 hours ago
-
Bambooooostories liked the chapter Temple run in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 hours ago
-
Bambooooostories liked the chapter A Vision of Heaven in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
9 hours ago
-
Bambooooostories liked the chapter Dreams and new starts. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
15 hours ago
-
Bambooooostories liked the chapter Off to Meet the Parents in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
Bambooooostories liked the chapter Clearing the dungeon! in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Bambooooostories liked the chapter Explanations in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Bambooooostories liked the chapter Anna feiert Jagderfolg in Freds Schloss.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Bambooooostories has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bambooooostories has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bambooooostories has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bambooooostories has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bambooooostories has not earned any awards.