About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Balmontte has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Balmontte has not published any stories.
-
Too Nosey for Your Sleepover
by Kiaory
You are a tired college student. Your roommate is having a sleepover for several of her friends and wants you out of the apartment for the night. You object, and she shrinks you to the size of an insect, because apparently she can do that. Who knew. Now you have to either try to either get the attention or stay out of the way of the girls she's invited if you want to make it through the evening. You're also going to be heading up their noses a lot for reasons that hopefully make sense at the time. (This is a re-imagining of the story 'Too Nosey for Your Party' on writing.com.)
Fetish English 4 Chapters Deep 377 Words/Chapter 10 Likes 14,023 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Balmontte has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Balmontte has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Balmontte has not earned any awards.