About me
- Gender
- Non
- Birthday
- May 17, 2002
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Run, take concert photos and spend time with my friends
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-Fi, Mystery
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy creating titillating stories for my readers ;)
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BaldurianFolly published the chapter Nothing. in Summer City Blues.
2 weeks ago
-
BaldurianFolly published the chapter New Dimensions in Summer City Blues.
2 weeks ago
-
BaldurianFolly published the chapter Yes. in Summer City Blues.
2 weeks ago
-
BaldurianFolly published the chapter Into the wood(s). in Summer City Blues.
2 weeks ago
-
BaldurianFolly left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Summer City Blues.
4 months ago
-
BaldurianFolly published the chapter Weird shmeird. in Summer City Blues.
4 months ago
-
BaldurianFolly published the chapter Hand to gland combat in Summer City Blues.
4 months ago
-
BaldurianFolly published the chapter Rip the band aid off in Summer City Blues.
4 months ago
-
BaldurianFolly published the chapter You seem distracted. in Summer City Blues.
4 months ago
-
BaldurianFolly published the chapter Adrian is aware. in Summer City Blues.
4 months ago
No recent activity
BaldurianFolly has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BaldurianFolly has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BaldurianFolly has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BaldurianFolly has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BaldurianFolly has not earned any awards.