About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BakaG liked the chapter Tamara Starts To 'Show'... in Help! I'm a Teenage Genie!.
1 day ago
-
BakaG liked the chapter She agrees to be deflowered and continue to serve in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
BakaG liked the chapter Elina can't take the orgasm limit. in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
BakaG liked the chapter Yes, but not for free of course in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
BakaG liked the chapter A 22 year old college student in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
BakaG liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
BakaG liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
BakaG liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
BakaG liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
BakaG liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
BakaG has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BakaG has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BakaG has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BakaG has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BakaG has not earned any awards.