About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BadgerAttack left a comment on the chapter Secretary mum in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
BadgerAttack liked the chapter Secretary mum in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
BadgerAttack posted a reply on the chapter And some friends come over in Bullys not So Bad.
3 days ago
-
BadgerAttack published the chapter Continued! in Cosplay Mom.
1 week ago
-
BadgerAttack published the chapter Perfect in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
1 week ago
-
BadgerAttack published the chapter The next day in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
1 week ago
-
BadgerAttack published the chapter Goes great! in How I became a Cheerleader.
2 weeks ago
-
BadgerAttack published the story How I became a Cheerleader.
2 weeks ago
-
BadgerAttack published the chapter And some friends come over in Bullys not So Bad.
2 weeks ago
-
BadgerAttack published the chapter I guess not in The Swapping Stones.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
BadgerAttack has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BadgerAttack has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BadgerAttack has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BadgerAttack has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BadgerAttack has not earned any awards.