About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Working, helping my family
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, Science fiction and Fanfics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Pinto
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Buceta
- I write erotica because
-
Horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
I'm just a nerd born and raised in the land of Hue Br, known as Brazil.
I enjoy writing adventure, fantasy, humor, and... 18 stories.
English is not my first language, so the text can sometimes be a bit... peculiar.
-
Avip published the chapter 10 – Vale’s greatest protectors in RWBY NOT!.
1 week ago
-
Avip posted a reply on the chapter 22 – Protagonists never do in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
1 week ago
-
Avip left a comment on the chapter 33 – I love mamonos in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
2 weeks ago
-
Avip published the chapter 33 – I love mamonos in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
2 weeks ago
-
Avip published the chapter 32 – Something to remember in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
2 weeks ago
-
Avip published the chapter 31 – It stretches and hurts in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
2 weeks ago
-
Avip published the chapter 30 – 2 new species in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
2 weeks ago
-
Avip published the chapter 29 – Hope food in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
2 weeks ago
-
Avip published the chapter 28 – Crazy Woods in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
2 weeks ago
-
Avip published the chapter 27 – Tyss silence in Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Avip has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Avip has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Avip has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Avip has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Avip has not earned any awards.