About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter Connor Johnson; 45; Married with Teenaged Twins in Termination of Rights and Personhood (TRAP) *Now Public*.
1 week ago
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter Fuck Kristi, go through the pink one in Blowjob Universe.
1 week ago
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter Christina's little sister, Madison in Blowjob Universe.
1 week ago
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
2 weeks ago
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter The Final Test in H1W1.
3 weeks ago
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter You win! in H1W1.
3 weeks ago
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter Introduction in Hell on Earth.
3 weeks ago
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter Wreck Nina’s cunt and give the triplets some love. in Misogyny Heaven.
3 weeks ago
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter Push a button with a bucket on it. They are just getting started. in Misogyny Heaven.
1 month ago
-
AsparagusCarrot liked the chapter Daenerys remembers her time with Grandmaester Pycelle. (MF, dubcon) in Daenerys' Misadventures.
1 month ago
No recent activity
AsparagusCarrot has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AsparagusCarrot has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AsparagusCarrot has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AsparagusCarrot has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AsparagusCarrot has not earned any awards.