About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Artanis liked the chapter Week 6 – Day 2 - Mother Daughter Activities in The Fallout Shelter.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Artanis has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Artanis has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Artanis has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Artanis has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Artanis has not earned any awards.