About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Stand By Me in Primrose Lane.
4 days ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter I Wonder Why in Primrose Lane.
4 days ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
4 days ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 24 in Unprotected Trance.
5 days ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 23 in Unprotected Trance.
5 days ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 17 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
5 days ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 16 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
5 days ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter A Deal With Stray Dogs in Claim Day.
1 month ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 15 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 month ago
-
ArtViewer314 liked the chapter Chapter 22 in Unprotected Trance.
1 month ago
No recent activity
ArtViewer314 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ArtViewer314 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ArtViewer314 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ArtViewer314 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ArtViewer314 has not earned any awards.