About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter Low bar in 2nd puberty.
3 days ago
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter North America in 2nd puberty.
3 days ago
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter Yes she does in Corruption of the Hero's party.
5 days ago
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter Go talk with Allisa in Corruption of the Hero's party.
5 days ago
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter It's time to party! in Corruption of the Hero's party.
5 days ago
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter Roland the hero is dead. Long live Robin! in Corruption of the Hero's party.
5 days ago
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter He has some explaining to do. in Corruption of the Hero's party.
5 days ago
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter Wakes up in an unfamilar body in Corruption of the Hero's party.
5 days ago
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter The hero Roland in Corruption of the Hero's party.
5 days ago
-
Arceus1729 liked the chapter Getting Reorientated in The Contrast.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Arceus1729 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Arceus1729 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Arceus1729 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Arceus1729 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Arceus1729 has not earned any awards.