About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Aransun liked the chapter Yes in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Aransun liked the chapter Harshly in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Aransun liked the chapter Cock Worship in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Aransun liked the chapter “On the floor, faggot!” in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Aransun liked the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Aransun liked the chapter Harsh Irrumatio in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Aransun liked the chapter On My Face in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Aransun liked the chapter Cock Worship in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Aransun liked the chapter Mom in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
-
Aransun liked the chapter Yes in The Making of a Cock Slave.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Aransun has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Aransun has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Aransun has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Aransun has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Aransun has not earned any awards.