About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter Introduction in Power and Choice.
1 week ago
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter Will it be your worker Tiffany? in Birthday Choice.
1 week ago
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter Will it be the manager Alice? in Birthday Choice.
1 week ago
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter Introduction in Birthday Choice.
1 week ago
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter Introduction in What Color Are Your Panties?.
1 week ago
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter Heading Home in The Choice of Desires (NOW PUBLIC).
1 week ago
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter The choice in The Choice of Desires (NOW PUBLIC).
1 week ago
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter Family Choices Only in The Choice of Desires (NOW PUBLIC).
1 week ago
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter Introduction in The Choice of Desires (NOW PUBLIC).
1 week ago
-
AraemKaedr liked the chapter Lots and lots of fetishes in Transported to an adult game world.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
AraemKaedr has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AraemKaedr has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AraemKaedr has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AraemKaedr has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AraemKaedr has not earned any awards.