About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Arachnealbhed liked the chapter Introduction in Costumed!.
1 year ago
-
Arachnealbhed liked the chapter Introduction in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
1 year ago
-
Arachnealbhed liked the chapter Introduction in Classroom suprise.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Arachnealbhed has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Arachnealbhed has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Arachnealbhed has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Arachnealbhed has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Arachnealbhed has not earned any awards.