About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- May 3, 2000
- Location
- Earth and heaven
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Futanari, Hairy Armpits, Anal, innocence, obliviousness and reluctance
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Wars
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
My son
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
My daughter
- I write erotica because
-
Erotico
- In conclusion, I am
-
But if I tell you who I am,
you may not like who I am,
and that's all I have.
No recent activity
Apollo56 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Apollo56 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Apollo56 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Apollo56 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Apollo56 has not earned any awards.