About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 11
- Location
- earth (sometimes)
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games, write non-erotica works and read erotica.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Play video games and write erotica or non-erotica, whatever I am in the mood for.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt
- I write erotica because
-
i'm horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
horny
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
3 days ago
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 2 in Lessons in Lust.
6 days ago
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter Introduction in Lessons in Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter Musician’s block in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter It’s fucking massive, mate. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter Sticky situations in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter Meet Chloe in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter The Castle in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter Another one bites the mud in The Submission Accelerator.
2 months ago
-
Anonymous696969 liked the chapter Introduction in Poster Girls.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Anonymous696969 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Anonymous696969 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Anonymous696969 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Anonymous696969 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Anonymous696969 has not earned any awards.