About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Annoslay liked the chapter Claimed Sphinx in God's Apprentice.
3 days ago
-
Annoslay liked the chapter Trigger-Happy in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 days ago
-
Annoslay liked the chapter Introduction in Sarah wird geschwängert.
3 days ago
-
Annoslay liked the chapter Oops in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Annoslay liked the chapter Things I love about mind control in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Annoslay liked the chapter Things I love about Reality Control in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Annoslay liked the chapter Tests her stretching in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Annoslay liked the chapter Fast forward in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Annoslay liked the chapter Final blow in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Annoslay liked the chapter QB in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Annoslay has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Annoslay has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Annoslay has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Annoslay has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Annoslay has not earned any awards.