About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 11, 1999
- Location
- Kingswood Sydney NSW Australia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch Netflix, Disney plus and YouTube
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Anything good
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock, dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy, cunt
- I write erotica because
-
After reading so many I wanted to try and share some of the sexual activities I love to read about
- In conclusion, I am
-
I am happy to hear your opinions, tips, feedback and/or advice on any of my stories and/or chapters. I welcome feedback, advice, tips, and opinions so if you want to give me feedback, advice, tips, and opinions please feel free to send me a message
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter Tick Tock: Principal Howard keep ramming Leah from behind. in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter "Now is really not a great time." (Tenure: -10) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter Surf the web and look for a lawyer (Tenure: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter Leah Made Copies and Got Ready To Teach (Luck: +15) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter Sydney Sweeney Novig Commercial [Uncensored Version] in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter Salma Hayek 60th birthday DP (9.18.26) in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter Sydney Sweeney BBC Photoshoot (9.13.26) in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter Jenna Ortega naked at a red Carpet Premiere event in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter Vanilla Vixen: Missionary in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Andrew99 liked the chapter Sexual Traits in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Andrew99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Andrew99 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Andrew99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Andrew99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Andrew99 has not earned any awards.