About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 23, 1993
- Location
- Toronto, Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
verga
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
arepa
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Andres23marquez left a comment on the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Andres23marquez liked the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
3 days ago
-
Andres23marquez posted a reply on the chapter Nefarious Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Andres23marquez left a comment on the chapter Nefarious Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Andres23marquez left a comment on the chapter It's a HARD early morning in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
Andres23marquez liked the chapter Introduction in My Roommate Is A Femboy.
5 days ago
-
Andres23marquez left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Swap Note.
5 days ago
-
Andres23marquez liked the chapter Saturday Shenanigans in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Andres23marquez liked the chapter A question in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Andres23marquez liked the chapter Chameleon Part 2 in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Andres23marquez has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Andres23marquez has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Andres23marquez has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Andres23marquez has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Andres23marquez has not earned any awards.