About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Fries, Fear, and First Impressions in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Packing Boxes in His Head in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter The Quiet Rewrite in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Transfer at the Next Stop in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Stuck Between in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Natural in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Teacher’s Petting in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter The Only Way Out Is Through in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Woman to Woman in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Fuel First in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Andivari0001 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Andivari0001 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Andivari0001 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Andivari0001 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Andivari0001 has not earned any awards.