About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AnarianElf1085 liked the chapter You push it futher in Spanking life.
1 year ago
-
AnarianElf1085 liked the chapter Sure you dont mind in Spanking life.
1 year ago
-
AnarianElf1085 liked the chapter Checking your bottom in Spanking life.
1 year ago
-
AnarianElf1085 liked the chapter Woken by alarm in Spanking life.
1 year ago
No recent activity
AnarianElf1085 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AnarianElf1085 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AnarianElf1085 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AnarianElf1085 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AnarianElf1085 has not earned any awards.