About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter A single step in Ambassador.
1 day ago
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter Stellar ghosts in Ambassador.
3 days ago
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter No longer a mysterious star in Ambassador.
4 days ago
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter Chapter 157 in The Collector.
6 days ago
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter Herd mentality in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter Chapter 30: A Crater, a Giantess, and a Glimpse of the Sky!! in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
1 week ago
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter ♥ The princess bride ♥ in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter Embers in the snow in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter Webs and Wolves – 4C-QO in Lonely is the Mage without Love.
1 week ago
-
Amusedfunseeker liked the chapter The princess decision in Ambassador.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Amusedfunseeker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Amusedfunseeker has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Amusedfunseeker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Amusedfunseeker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Amusedfunseeker has not earned any awards.