About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ameliawil93 left a comment on the chapter Jan. Week 2: Monday: Dealing with Nate-Leah sucks his cock without much guesto (Luck:+15, Suspicion: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Ameliawil93 liked the chapter Jan. Week 2: Monday: Dealing with Nate-Leah sucks his cock without much guesto (Luck:+15, Suspicion: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Ameliawil93 left a comment on the chapter Jan. Week 2: Monday: Planning Period in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Ameliawil93 left a comment on the chapter The Invisible Revolution in Four Billion Toys.
1 year ago
-
Ameliawil93 liked the chapter The Invisible Revolution in Four Billion Toys.
1 year ago
-
Ameliawil93 liked the chapter Leftover pasta. in Staying Faithful (v 2.0).
1 year ago
-
Ameliawil93 liked the chapter Christmas Break: A Love Making session Christmas (Suspicion: -5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Ameliawil93 liked the chapter He can't quite make her cum in Secret Slut.
1 year ago
-
Ameliawil93 left a comment on the chapter He can't quite make her cum in Secret Slut.
1 year ago
-
Ameliawil93 left a comment on the chapter Christmas Break: A Love Making session Christmas (Suspicion: -5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Ameliawil93 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ameliawil93 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ameliawil93 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ameliawil93 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ameliawil93 has not earned any awards.