About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- August 9, 1994
- Location
- Italy
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Videogames and be with friends.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, Adventure, Horror
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
pp
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
coocie
- I write erotica because
-
I like to write about things i like, also i'm a nympho.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Weird
-
Alya published the chapter "Do you wanna Rolepaly?" in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
8 hours ago
-
Alya published the chapter Toby has some problems in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
15 hours ago
-
Alya published the chapter Toby can't lose anymore in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
19 hours ago
-
Alya published the chapter The press conference in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
20 hours ago
-
Alya published the chapter Commision - Russia vs. USA in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 day ago
-
Alya published the chapter Problems during training in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 day ago
-
Alya published the chapter Kink discovery in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
2 days ago
-
Alya published the chapter "I wrestle too" in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
3 days ago
-
Alya published the chapter Wrestling and the Love for the Sport (Mixed) in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
3 days ago
-
Alya published the chapter First Date in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Alya has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Alya has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Alya has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Alya has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Alya has not earned any awards.