About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Altair7 liked the chapter Pyrrha's Concerns in Normality.
19 hours ago
-
Altair7 liked the chapter Taking her anal virginity in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
Altair7 liked the chapter A New Team! in Normality.
1 week ago
-
Altair7 liked the chapter A Tournament? In MHA? I'm Shocked! in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
Altair7 liked the chapter My Hero Academia in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
Altair7 liked the chapter Jaune and Ren's new reality in Normality.
2 weeks ago
-
Altair7 liked the chapter Intermission 5: Taking Over Pony Tsunotori in MHA Taking over.
2 weeks ago
-
Altair7 liked the chapter Cardinal Sin in Written Ownership.
2 weeks ago
-
Altair7 liked the chapter Intermission 5: Taking Over Mitsuki Bakugo in MHA Taking over.
2 weeks ago
-
Altair7 liked the chapter Intermission 5: Casual fun in MHA Taking over.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Altair7 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Altair7 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Altair7 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Altair7 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Altair7 has not earned any awards.