About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
You can find more of my stories - and buy e-books and memberships - at AllTheseRoadworks.com.
-
AllTheseRoadworks published the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 3 in Lessons in Lust.
2 days ago
-
AllTheseRoadworks published the chapter Tiffany's Discipline in Tiffany's Agenda.
5 days ago
-
AllTheseRoadworks published the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 2 in Lessons in Lust.
1 week ago
-
AllTheseRoadworks published the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
1 week ago
-
AllTheseRoadworks posted a reply on the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
AllTheseRoadworks published the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
AllTheseRoadworks published the chapter Tiffany's Deal in Tiffany's Agenda.
2 weeks ago
-
AllTheseRoadworks published the story Lessons in Lust.
3 weeks ago
-
AllTheseRoadworks posted a reply on the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
3 weeks ago
-
AllTheseRoadworks posted a reply on the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
AllTheseRoadworks has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AllTheseRoadworks has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AllTheseRoadworks has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AllTheseRoadworks has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AllTheseRoadworks has not earned any awards.