About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Muschi
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Kapitel 25: Die Toilette und die Strafe in Mia Müller.
2 weeks ago
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Kapitel 24: Der erste Abend – Teasing & Belohnung in Mia Müller.
2 weeks ago
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Kapitel 23: Unter dem Schreibtisch in Mia Müller.
2 weeks ago
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Kapitel 22: Gegen die Wand in Mia Müller.
2 weeks ago
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Kapitel 21: Der erste Knoten in Mia Müller.
2 weeks ago
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Kapitel 20: Der flache Mittwoch in Mia Müller.
2 weeks ago
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Kapitel 19: Vibrationen und Bitten in Mia Müller.
2 weeks ago
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Murat fickt Bianca auf dem Küchentisch in Das harte Geschäft.
3 weeks ago
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Resi's Orgasmus in Resi.
3 weeks ago
-
Alfredo liked the chapter Sohn fickt Mutter in den Arsch in Heiße Urlaubsfreuden.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Alfredo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Alfredo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Alfredo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Alfredo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Alfredo has not earned any awards.