About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AlexDrag left a comment on the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday planning period- Mr. Bill is about to cum... in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
AlexDrag liked the chapter Jan. Week 2: Monday: SRO--Leah doesn't rush the encounter (Silence: +25, ) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
AlexDrag liked the chapter NYE: Beer Pong-The Boys Win the first game. in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
AlexDrag has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AlexDrag has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AlexDrag has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AlexDrag has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AlexDrag has not earned any awards.